2020-2021 Rules and Guidelines:
- Rockdale Fair Schedule 2021
- 2021 Sale Rules
- general livestock rules 2021
- 2021 Rockdale Fair Home Economics Division Rules
- Rockdale Fair Home Economics Entry Form 2021
- 2021 Entry Form
- 2021 Ag Mech rules and entry form
- 2021 baked goods rules (3)
- 2021 BAKED ENTRY FORM (1)
2020 Rules and Guidelines:
- Rockdale Fair 2020 New Schedule
- AG MECHANICS PROJECT SHOW
- 2020 baked goods rules
- general livestock rules 2020
- 2019 RFA Entry Form May 12 2020
- 2020 Sale Rules
There are some changes that you all need to note:
Most of the changes are highlighted.
- Some major ones are that the entry fees have increased to $25.00.
- Rule V states that we will tag every animal with an RFA tag even though it has a state validated tag.
- Rule W has 3 dates for work days for all the exhibitors.
- On Market goats and lambs females, they must have scrapie tag in place at the July 11 tag in or they will not be tagged and cannot show in Rockdale.
- We have extended the date for Breeding Beef Heifers to Sept 10 and only crossbreds who do not have a tag should come to the July 11 tag in.
2019 Rules and Guidelines:
ALL EXHIBITORS SHOWING MARKET ANIMALS, COMMERCIAL HEIFERS, BREEDING BEEF
HEIFERS, BAKED FOOD AND AG MECHANIC PROJECTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO COME TO ONE
CLEANUP/SET UP DAY, SEPTEMBER 29th or OCTOBER 6th FROM 1:30 to 4:30. ROLL WILL BE
- GENERAL LIVESTOCK RULES 2019
- 2019 Sale Rules
- AG MECHANICS PROJECT SHOW (2)
- 2019 baked goods rules
- 2019 Rockdale Fair Home Economics Division Rules
- 2019 Pig Scramble Rules
- 2019 KICK OFF FLYER
2018 Rules and Guidelines
- 2018 Pig Scramble Rules
- 2018 Sale Rules
- 2018 Livestock Rules
- AG MECHANICS PROJECT SHOW 2018
- 2018 Rockdale Fair Home Economics Division Rules NEW
- 2018 baked goods rules
- There will be not a Turkey show.
- Scrapie tags on female goats and female lambs only.
- Bottom weight on swine lowered to 220.
- Shavings in the barns for all species.
- The Goat show will begin at 11:30 am on Friday.
- The Steer show will begin at 2:00 pm on Friday.
- The Breeding Beef Heifer show will begin at the conclusion of the steer show followed by showmanship.
- Sale time for the Commercial Heifers has been moved back to 11:30.
- Fly tags on commercial heifers are permitted.
- There are some changes to rules for cleanup on all animals including commercial heifers.
- We have some new superintendents in several divisions.
2017 Rules and Guidelines
- 2017 Livestock Rules
- 2017 RFA Entry Form
- 2017 Sale Rules
- Rockdale FAIR ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP 2017
- 2017 Rockdale Fair Home Economics Division Rules NEW
- Rockdale Fair Home Economics Entry Form 2017
- 2017 Pig Scramble Entry form
- 2017 Pig Scramble Rules
- Baked Goods
2016 Rules and Guidelines
- Ag Mechanics Project Show Rules 2016
- Livestock Rules 2016
- RFA Entry Form 2016
- 2016 Rockdale Fair Home Economics Division Rules NEW TIME FOR PICTURES!– NEW!! Rockdale Fair Home Economics Division activities will be conducted at the George Hill Patterson Community Center in Rockdale. Check-in for the Home Economics Division starts on Thursday, October 20, 2016 and check out will be Saturday, October 22, 2016 from 12-1pm. NOTICE: You are not required to buy a ticket to drop off items, view Home Economics items, or pick up items!
- NEW!!!!!! Pictures Time: Best of Show, Grand and Reserve Champion Winners will take place THURSDAY at 5pm!!!! (Not Saturday!!!)
- 2016 Rockdale Fair Home Economic Division Entry Form
- 2016 Pig Scramble Entry form
- 2016 Pig Scramble Rules
2015 Rules and Guidelines
- Livestock Rules 2015
- RFA SALE RULES 2015
- RFA Entry Form
- Rockdale Fair Home Economics Division Rules 2015
- Rockdale Fair Home Economics Entry Form 2015
- 2015 Baked Auction rules NEW!!! DATE CHANGE!!!!!
- 2015 Baked Auction entry form
- Rockdale Fair Website