PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR STUDENTS HAVE SS NUMBERS ON ENTRY FORMS/FILL OUT A W9 Form: Form W-9
EVERYONE MUST DO AN ELIGIBILITY FORM FOR THE MCJLS!!!!!
IT MUST BE DONE 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE SHOW!!!
(THIS INCLUDES HOMESCHOOL KIDS)
ATTENTION 4-H Families: We need all 4-H Families to please submit your eligibility forms THIS WEEK for MCJLS!!!! Please follow the directions provided ONLY. This will walk you through the process. Thank you to everyone who has already taken care of this!
Please see attached picture to open and know where to put each task below!- VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET ALL 7 TASKS COMPLETED CORRECTLY!
- Check if you will be out of school for MCJLS or not: Baked goods– No Absence
- Date of Activity you will miss. Pick which day you will show.
- Name of Activity: MCJLS– (Baked Goods, Rabbits, Pigs, etc)
- Parent Signs
- Please put NAME of 4-H member participating.
- Put NAME of school in section with School.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Submit to Extension Office NOT TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!- Those can be emailed, faxed, or dropped off at the office.
Submit all forms THIS WEEK!!!!! Next week is Spring Break and Baked Goods
Show schedule can be found here: https://counties.agrilife.org/mc4h/4-h-projects/milam-county-junior-livestock-show/
Thank you again for your help and attention to this very important task! Have a great week! Good luck to those showing at Majors and to those who will show at MCJLS!!!!!