ATTENTION 4-H Families: We need all 4-H Families to please submit your eligibility forms THIS WEEK for MCJLS!!!! Please follow the directions provided ONLY. This will walk you through the process. Thank you to everyone who has already taken care of this!
Please see attached picture to open and know where to put each task below!- VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET ALL 7 TASKS COMPLETED CORRECTLY!
- Check if you will be out of school for MCJLS or not: Baked goods– No Absence
- Date of Activity you will miss. Pick which day you will show.
- Name of Activity: MCJLS– (Baked Goods, Rabbits, Pigs, etc)
- Parent Signs
- Please put NAME of 4-H member participating.
- Put NAME of school in section with School.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Submit to Extension Office NOT TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!- Those can be emailed, faxed, or dropped off at the office.
Submit all forms THIS WEEK!!!!! Next week is Spring Break and Baked Goods
Show schedule can be found here: https://counties.agrilife.org/mc4h/4-h-projects/milam-county-junior-livestock-show/
Thank you again for your help and attention to this very important task! Have a great week! Good luck to those showing at Majors and to those who will show at MCJLS!!!!!
All Contests and Livestock Shows (any competitive event) requires an Eligibility Form to be completed 2 weeks prior to the contest/show. Please print and complete this form and turn it in to the County Extension Office, 100 East 1st Street, Cameron, TX 76520. Or it can be faxed to 254-697-7046. For questions, please call the Extension Office and visit with Office Manager, Carolyn Hux. REMINDER: YOU MUST BE ENROLLED ON 4-H ONLINE BEFORE COMPLETING AN ELIGIBILITY FORM!
NEW!!!! NEW!!! NEW!!!!!
PLEASE FILL OUT FORM AND SUBMIT IT TO THE COUNTY EXTENSION OFFICE! WE WILL SUBMIT IT TO THE SCHOOLS THIS YEAR FOR ELIGIBILITY APPROVAL.
It can be scanned and emailed or dropped off to the Extension Office 2 weeks prior to contest/event. Email forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTIONS ON FILLING OUT FORM:
- Information Only or Absence from school: please check if you are missing school or not.
- Activity: this is the show or contest you are competing in- such as: Ft. Worth Stock Show, District Roundup, District 4-H Consumer Contest, San Antonio Livestock Show, etc. (example NOT SHOWING BAKED GOODS OR SHOWING TURKEYS)
- Date: This is the date of the contest and the days you will be out, NOT today’s date that you are filling it out
- Signature of Parent/Guardian: This is the person who takes care of you not the parent or person taking you to the contest.
- I hereby certify that ______________ (This is the 4-H member…fill in the name of the person who needs eligibility completed)
- Date- Fill out the CURRENT date- that is today’s date that you are filling out the form.
- STOP: TURN IN TO THE OFFICE!!!!!!
- Below- SECTION FOR EXTENSION OFFICE- Office we will complete this section!
- Below- this is for the school not for you. Please do not fill it out!
- This is one form per activity so make sure you fill out for each activity. NOTE: If the activity is on the same day and you are doing 2 activities within that contest then one is sufficient. Example: Showing Rabbits and Poultry at MCJLS.
Have questions about No Pass No Play in Texas 4-H??? Take a look here: