All Contests and Livestock Shows (any competitive event) requires an Eligibility Form to be completed 1 week prior to the contest/show. Please print and complete this form and turn it in to the County Extension Office, 100 East 1st Street, Cameron, TX 76520. Or it can be faxed to 254-697-7046.
- Information Only or Absence from school: please check if you are missing school or not.
- Activity: this is the show or contest you are competing in- such as: Ft. Worth Stock Show, District Roundup, District 4-H Consumer Contest, San Antonio Livestock Show, etc.
- Date: This is the date of the contest and the days you will be out, NOT today’s date that you are filling it out
- Signature of Parent/Guardian: This is the person who takes care of you not the parent or person taking you to the contest.
- I hereby certify that ______________ (This is the 4-H member…fill in the name of the person who needs eligibility completed)
- Date- Fill out the CURRENT date- that is today’s date that you are filling out the form.
- Below- this is for the school not for you. Please do not fill it out!
- This is one form per activity so make sure you fill out for each activity. NOTE: If the activity is on the same day and you are doing 2 activities within that contest then one is sufficient. Example: Showing Rabbits and Poultry at MCJLS.