Steps to Enroll and Participate in 4-H:
Attend your Club Meetings
Attend Cloverbuds Project Group (K-2nd Graders): Cloverbuds Project Group
Like our Milam County 4-H Facebook Page
Attend 4-H Project Activities/Contests
Please Call the County Extension Office if you have any questions or need more information
All 4-Hers and Leaders Need To Update Enrollment Annually–
ENROLLMENT STARTS SEPTEMBER 1, 2021
- Current 4-Hers need to update their profile on the 4-H Online System.
- New 4-Hers need to set up a profile and complete all information.
- $25 4-H Registration Fee for Junior, Intermediate and Senior age 4-Hers from August 15, 2021—October 31, 2021. On Nov. 1st the fee goes to $30.
- No registration fee for Beginner age (Cloverbuds) 4-Hers (K-2nd grade)
- Remember You Need to be an Active 4-H Member to participate in activities
- Current leaders need to update their profile on the 4-H Online System.
- Leaders will have to complete 2 trainings before being approved on 4-H Online.
- New leaders need to set up a profile and complete all information.
- $10 Registration Fee for Volunteers (includes screening)
- Remember leaders must be active to assist 4-Hers in project activities as well as drive 4-H members to events.
Please keep your email address, mailing address and contact information updated throughout the year on 4-H Connect.
Documents to help with Enrollment on 4-H Connect:
https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/4honline/ Step-by-Step Family Instructions
https://youtu.be/NIG7KzWE6vo Step-by-Step Video Instructions